top of page
Pemberton Day Spa has been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and continues to observe Health Canada’s recommendations. Our first priority is the continued safety of our employees and our clients. Public health officials continue to advise that social distancing is the most effective strategy to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
• It is required to wear a mask during your visit to the Spa. If you don’t have one, we will provide one for you
• Come alone to your appointment, unless you require assistance or are a minor
• Arrive at your appointment time to limit the amount of time waiting in the waiting area
• Sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the Spa or head straight to the washroom with wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
• All payments and invoices will be electronic. We will not be accepting cash at this time.
• Only 2 persons (other than staff) allowed in waiting are at one time. If the waiting area is full, we ask that you wait outside and 2 metres from others
• Contactless pickup or delivery (within Pemberton) is available for our products
• Our staff are required to stay home if they are sick or unwell
• We have allowed extra time between patients/clients to ensure proper sanitation of tables, equipment and all high touch surfaces in treatment room
• Each practitioner will wash their hands before and after each treatment as well as upon arrival in the Spa
• Cancellation fees will not be charged at this time, if you are feeling unwell please stay home
For a full description of our Covid19 plans,
Click here for our full plan
bottom of page